Title: Director of Corporate Finance
Job Description / Responsibilities
• Lead and coordinate the effective management of corporate finance functions.
• Responsible for implementing, streamlining and continued improvement of all financial system controls and processes to ensure robustness, increase and maximise operational efficiency and effectiveness across business and disciplines.
• Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are always in place and in use.
• Recommend on the proper management of money, investment, assets and liabilities and the planning of future growth.
• Support the board and the management team in a look forward, insights and analysis to ensuring profitability and mitigating losses.
• Concerned with adding value and provide scenarios for healthy continuity & business development.
• Prepare and present long term financial forecasts in relation to the company strategic plan.
• Plan, coordinate and execute the annual budget process.
• Review and control monthly management reports to include Profit &Loss, Balance Sheet, budgets, cash flow forecasts and any variations from budgets
• Ensures consolidated financial statements’ reports to investors and co-founders
• Manage/participate in the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) process, performing due diligence of financial systems and records of potential business investments, divestitures, and partnering opportunities.
• Represent the company to the potential investors.
• Provide financial analysis and financial reports to the Board of Directors and to the investors.
• Search for the most suitable investment instrument and performs the relevant when there is an idle fund transaction.
• Work in collaboration with the Accounting and Admin Services team and the Director of Accounting.
• Contribute to the company’s strategic growth plans
• 7-10 years’ experience with minimum 3 years senior level experience in a financial management and audit role in a high-growth and international organization.
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university of business administration, economics, mathematics or other related field, MSc/MBA/PhD is a plus.
• Fluency in verbal and written English is a must.
• Experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination
• Advanced knowledge in IFRS and Turkish GAAP reporting standards
• Multi-entity organization experience
• Highly skilled at Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) and other potential transactions/opportunities.
• Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management, float management and financing strategies.
• Strong, balanced technical financial skills. Deep understanding not only of the financial dynamics of a business, but its operating dynamics as well.
• Advanced MS Office and especially Excel skills.
• No restriction to travel abroad and local.
• Ability to find innovative solutions to business and financial issues.
• Team player, mature and self-confident.
• Strong communication and presentation skills – listening, verbal, writing, negotiating.
• Good interpersonal skills – positive and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strategic, but hands-on and detail oriented.
• Entrepreneurial mentality.
• Very strong organizational and time management skills.
• Self-motivation and a hunger to learn/develop self.
• Prior experience in a matrix organisation would be preferred