We are hiring a legal director for a reputable company in Turkey. If you wanted to be informed about other job postings please follow our company page “Can Gulkesen Danismanlik ve Insan Kaynaklari” on Linkedin.
Provide accurate, relevant, and timely advice to your employer and other members of staff on a variety of legal topics that relate to the business sector and their products or services.
• Draft, review and negotiate various commercial contracts and agreements.
• Manage and mitigate legal risks by designing and implementing company policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
• Promote legal, compliance, and risk management best practices throughout the company.
• Communicate with and manage any third-party bodies such as external counsel or auditors.
• Design and deliver legal training to the team.
• Perform an active role in global and local business development processes’ in the frame of legal issues.
• Stay up-to-date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules, and regulations that directly affect our business and industry.
• Liaise with senior members of staff.
• Manage the m&a processes in the company including due diligence, drafting and negotiating the terms, and closing documents
maintain and own the legal data room of the company.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
· Exceptionally result-oriented with strong communication skills.
· At least 7 years of experience in the field.
· M&A processes and international ecosystem experience.
· Master of International Commercial Laws, contracts, partnerships etc.
· Experience in technology, software, and start-ups